Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Send A Partnership Agreement











About:

Looking for High Quality and Professional Business Agreements?



I have been creating Business Documents for over 15 years now and have satisfied 2,372 clients. 



A Partnership Agreement is a legally binding contract between two individuals or more that are interested in establishing a unique business venture. It is important to have a partnership agreement in place when bringing in partners for your business. 



In this GIG I will provide you with a Partnership agreement. It is detailed and covers all the important aspects of an agreement. 



You can also get additional legal agreements here. All professional and detailed. 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks... Didn't meet my need but was somewhat helpful

:

Seller didn’t pay attention to information I provided about the document needed and also didn’t change it after I reach out to him

:

Buyer didn’t read the gig description nor messaged me before purchasing. It clearly says I only provide templates

:

Quick and good quality

:

Delivered products on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment