Thursday, January 23, 2020

Help You To Start Your Amazon Business In Shenzhen, China











About:

Why choose me?

  • I was working in a start-up company for more than two years. I've got experience of finding good suppliers. In my gig I will offer your three different offers from different suppliers, you would pick the most suitable one.
  • I have lots contacts in big shipping companies in Shenzhen. I will offer you three different quotations from different shipping companies, you would pick the most suitable one.
  • I've got great records of selling products on Amazon and I'm currently working in a listed e-commerce company with more than 3 billion CNY market value. In 2017 my monthly sales record is 840,000 USD. I will help you with your frist Amazon listing including suggestion of pictures, title, and CPC etc.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment