Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Coach You To Sell Digital Goods











About:

Ever wondered what it is that makes an item sell on marketplaces such as ThemeForest, GraphicRiver, CreativeMarket and others?



Do you need someone to coach you to optimize your items?



Do you need help to increase sales?



Let me help you!



**5 items MAXIMUM**



------



I've worked as a professional design critic for 9 years and I've helped thousands of authors on both ThemeForest and GraphicRiver to optimize their items and to increase sales. Both through coaching, mentoring and through an ebook I've written. There's no one better to coach you for this, I guarantee!



------



Tier 1:



  • I'll provide feedback on 1-5 of your existing items
  • I'll give a quick report on what needs to be optimized and what to improve
  • Spell check


Tier 2:



  • I'll provide in-depth feedback on 1-10 of your existing items
  • I'll give a detailed report on what to optimize and what to improve
  • Spell check and grammar


Tier 3:



  • I'll help you optimize 1-10 of your existing items and re-write what needs to be re-written
  • I'll help to optimize your Preview Image, Item Description, Tags and Title
  • If you sell on Envato Market I'll optimize your item for approval as long as the quality is good enough
  • Spell check and grammar

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment