Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Train And Role Play With You How To Close Sales On A Skype Call











About:

Closing Sales does not have to be difficult -- if you know how.

Regardless of what you are selling, the methods I share, Work. Drawing from my over 35+ years of Proven Sales Closing Experience and Multiple Training Certifications, I have successfully sold in a variety of Industries, and a variety of products and services. My methods work in B2C, B2B, Retail, and Commercial, Industrial. I have trained over 7,000 with the same methods.

I will share proven Methods that will enable you to consistently Close Sales.

(Just Some of the Topics) I will share:

  • How to Identify, Isolate, and Overcome the buyer’s objection.
  • The One Word Question that Identifies objections every time
  • The Most Overlooked and Easiest Sales Close.
  • My “Power Closing Questions” that lead to a Closed Sale.
  • The No# 1 Reason a Prospects DO NOT BUY and How to fix it
  • How Tracking your Business improves your Closing %
  • How to Handle and See the “Signs of a Sale

These are just a few of the Topics that I can cover. I customize our session to fit your product or service

Imagine if you only learn to make ONE sale because of the program. How about if you make 3.4.5. +++ $$$ on a consistent basis. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He gave me a ton of great advice in 10-15 mins! I will use him again for sales.

:

Excellent service! Big help! Will definately use again.

:

Excellent Approach & Information. Amazing Service! Thank You

:

Very receptive client and easy to communicate with.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment