Saturday, January 25, 2020

Video Critique Your Etsy Shop For Massive Traffic And Sales











About:

My main shop: www.thebohipstian.etsy.com - 14,000+ Sales, $500k+ Revenue

Learn from someone who has been right where you are and found the keys to get to the top!



Want to explode your Etsy shop? Perhaps make being an Etsy seller your full time job? I can help get you there! I did it for myself and I can show you how. I partner with my clients with just one goal in mind: RESULTS! Zero fluff, just what's proven to work.



Hi! My name is Brittany and I've been selling on Etsy since 2014. I am a top 1% seller!



I know how to blow up any shop and I'm an expert at all the tricks to get your items found and purchased (without spending on advertising!). I can help you take your shop to the next level and beyond! I've done it with many satisfied clients over and over again.



WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS GIG: A video critique where I go through your shop and talk about all the areas within it that need to be worked on. I give you ALL the tools you will need to rise to the top and I don't hold back on any of the secrets I used to scale my Etsy business to $500k+. 



I'd be honored to teach you what I know. I'm so excited to work with you! Please message me with any questions.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Very fast delivery. Very good tips that are easy to understand. Glad I purchased. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Excellent critique which provided exactly the information I was looking for to help grow my Etsy Shop! Delivered ahead of schedule with great communication from this seller!

:

Brittany went above and beyond with this gig! Her suggestions were really helpful and I was able to make effective changes to my Etsy store right away!

:

So great to work with you! Great shop with so much potential!

:

Great information and best value for the dollar. Will use this seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment