Thursday, January 30, 2020

Evaluate Your Marketing Message











About:

Good marketing vs GREAT is ...

a lightning bug vs LIGHTNING



  • Are you telling a great story?
  • Are you ignoring your client's needs, focusing, instead, on your own?
  • Are you "throwing up" on them with too much information?
  • Are your marketing messages congruent? 
  • Are you confusing your clients with too many options?

  • Is your marketing boring and unimaginative, like "We're the Best?


Get my professional opinion! Let me help you rethink, rework, and even rewrite your marketing copy.  My basic gig is just the HEADLINE... which if you don't get that right, nothing that follows will ever be ready anyway.  Right? If you want more, ask for a custom job after I look over your project. 



Please contact me before placing your order.  



Reviews


:

When I needed a revision, this seller went above and beyond the call of duty. Highly recommended!

:

Very high level of expertise and very helpful. Highly recommended.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment