Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Help You Increase Sales As Your Sales Coach On A Skype Call











About:

No two sales people are the same, to effectively HELP YOU improve and increase sales. I start by first understanding and assessing what YOU are currently doing. 

I then Focus in on the product or service YOU are selling. This enables me to share better methods and techniques drawn from my 40 years of Sales AND Business Experience. 

The end result, HELPS YOU TO CONTINUOUSLY INCREASE YOUR SALES

The methods & techniques I know work as I have helped over 7000+ utilizing the same ones. I know I can help you.

Some of the Sales Topics I have helped others with:

  • How to Generate Leads & Set Appointments 
  • Wrote their custom Phone scripts to set appointments 
  • Methods to Attract More Clients & Sell More to their Customer Base
  • Techniques to Overcome Objections & Close Sales
  • Start their Sales Program & Create Commission Plans 
  • Train & Coach their New Sales Reps
  • Created New Sales Promotions to Drive Sales

Some of the Personal Development coaching sessions

  • Defining & Setting achievable goals
  • Create a positive attitude in sales
  • Improve Time Management
  • Overcome Procrastination  

I customize our sessions by FOCUSING ON YOU.

Reviews


:

A master sales man with a wealth of knowledge will definitely follow up with another section.

:

Awesome would definitely use him again. Thanks for the help!

:

great stuff .. loved it

:

Thanks great help

:

I get valuable advice from Anthony about my project. I'll start to test niches and ideas we discussed and for sure will book another session with Anthony soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment