Monday, January 27, 2020

Coach You On Amazon And Kindle Book Sales And Strategies











About:

I will help you boost your book sales on Amazon and Kindle.



I am a successful seller on Amazon, and in this gig, I will take the time to get on a video call with you, learn about your books, and help you create a book growth strategy that is uniquely curated to your situation.



I will help you strategize (and sometimes implement):



- Keyword research for your book

- Explore ads for your book

- Socia media marketing for your book

- Review management for your book

- Boost sales

- YouTube marketing for your book



I can't promise overnight results (although in some cases it is possible), but people who work with me over time, see great results.



I recommend that you get this gig today, and let's get started on growing your book sales now.

Reviews


:

great insights, thank you!

:

Wonderful Consultation

:

Easy to work with, listens, understand the subject matter, has real examples , I would like to work with the seller again. He gave a lot of useful tips that i believe will help my book promotion

:

The seller really seemed to know his stuff. I liked that he can talk me through each step of the process to build Amazon sales. He also accommodated my time adjustment to the meeting. Thumbs up!

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment