Saturday, March 28, 2020

Help You With Your German Business Meeting Etiquette











About:

If you want to make a deal with a german company the way can be quite complicated: different Business-Etiquette rules, different mindsets, many little tiny bagatelles can decide if the people in front of you acccept the deal or not. I know it. I see it almost every week.



I will give you insider hints about different aspects during the whole process: What should you include/edit/delete in your presentation, How to control your body language during the presentation or at the beginning of the meeting, What is the difference between two sentences if you change only one word (many of the everyday techniques are useless because of the Lost-In-Translation risks)... 

Reviews


: : : : :


5 comments:

  1. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.
    I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. https://coinsupermart.com/okex-invite-code/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate for this great information.
    Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. kucoin referral code

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super helpful in identifying the best investment opportunity for beginners. I found many interesting investment apps for crypto. Okex invite code is one of the best apps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WazirX is India's best crypto exchange and if you are planning to join, use my WazirX Referral Code and enjoy sign up bonus as a new user and 50% referral cashback for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Great article and thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information. I really appreciate it. You can also visit stocktaking services for more AdvStock Inventories related information and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete