Friday, January 31, 2020

Provide Business Or Marketing Related Consultation











About:

Hello all, Sean here. I'm a strategic marketing and business development consultant from New York.

Having started my own business and helped countless others since, I'm offering a consultation to anyone who has marketing and development related questions.

If your Q is too long or complicated to be googled, I'm here to provide a personalized response.

Some of the topics I've consulted on in the past 12 months:

* USP/ what sets your product or service a part (differentiator)

* Which advertising and marketing channels to use for a given product

* Marketing financials (ROI, customer value and acquisition cost)

* Advertising & SEM

* Organic vs Paid marketing

* Website development

* Brand message and positioning

* Creative marketing ideas & Engaging copy



Q's examples:

* What should I do if someone is selling the same exact product as me?

* Which details should I include in my branding items?



Please note: Questions such as "How to market my business" aren't specific enough to be answered in this type of gig.



Cheers,

S.

Reviews


:

thanks a lot!

:

Sean is super thorough and very responsive. He asks great questions and it's very easy to banter back and forth with him.

:

amazing service and advice. Felt at ease from the start. never rushed and gave me the confidence to take things further.

:

Seller is well knowledge in business and marketing. His work has shown that he is passionate about what he does and how he can help people like me to accelerate and make better business decisions. Thank you !

:

Went far beyond what I asked of him! Looking forward to working again together in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment