Monday, January 20, 2020

Write The Most Effective Cold Calling Script For Your Business











About:

WHAT I'M OFFERING IN THIS GIG:

  1. Effective short script
  2. Tonality guidelines
  3. Appropriate Rebuttals tailored to your nature of business/industry
WHY CHOOSE MY SERVICE?

  1. What I'm offering does not have "number of words" limitations. I can make a script based on your business for up to 3 pages as long as it's related and will help your business increase revenue or sales.
  2. I have 6 years of experience creating my own script while cold-calling and doing outbound calls in different fields myself so I know what words to use, what will work and what will not.
  3. Your script will include ways to overcome objections, ensure sales, call control and promotes customer satisfaction.


The script I will create will include the following:

  1. Gatekeeper script 
  2. Decision Maker script
  3. Closing script 


My GIG offers:
  • Quality job
  • Prompt delivery service
  • More customers, and business
  • More money


BY CHOOSING MY GIG, You ensure that your script would be written in a manner that it answers all your potential conversational stoppers and give room for a better discussion

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing script thank you so much.

:

Good Job!! Simple and easy

:

great work

:

Thank you for trusting me. Til our next project together!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment