Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Assist You With Anything Related To Germany











About:



- Do you want to come to Germany to travel, study, work or start a business?


- Do you have questions regarding visa and the various residence permits?


- Are you interested in buying real-estate in Germany


- Are you looking for certain goods from Germany?


- Do you need more information or even assistance on a certain matter?


- Do you need language assistance?


- Do you want to sell in Germany and the European Union?


- Do you want to enter Amazon FBA in Germany but need help?


- Do you want to know more about taxes and health insurance?


- Do you need assistance understanding something you received in German?


- Do you just have basic questions?



This gig is for any kind of help / advice related to Germany.

I can assist you in your planning and provide you with the best tips / information. If I don't know something, someone in my network surely will.

My work as a business advisor and coach allows me to provide you up-to-date information on Germany and the market. If needed, I am also able to act as local contact point for you or your business.

I make things easy for you and explain it so that you understand everything. Looking forward to working with you!





Reviews


:

Responsive, and professional everytime.

:

Profesional

:

Very smooth experience. Definitely will order whenever I need a thing in Germany!

:

thanks for strong support

:

very gud work ..highly recommended..will order again..




No comments:

Post a Comment