Monday, March 30, 2020

Guide You How To Setup Your Amazon Fba Account











About:

I will provide you step by step instructions via supporting documents and hand-holding via Fiverr messaging platform to help you fast track setup and guide you so you don't get lost. At the end of the setup, you will be able to ship your goods to Amazon and start selling and I will also teach you how to get your money out to your account!



My documentation provides you details on how to research for products too and if need be I can help with coordination with shippers at a small % of total order value as I speak Chinese.



I currently sell on Amazon and also Shopify so I am well versed with drop shipping too. Check out my other gig to get started on Shopify. If you have both I can also setup Shopify to sell via Amazon for you completing the whole setup process.



Additionally, I have developed my own FB ad deployment campaign manager that helps deploy up to 81 variations of FB ads so you get the best value based on the best-performing ad which no human can do better than my proprietary FB ad engine.

Reviews


: : : : :


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you! I constantly wanted to write on my site something like that. Can I take a portion of your post to my website? Best Learn Chinese online service provider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. Amazing Selling Machine review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. how to rent airbnb without owning property

    ReplyDelete