Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Mentor Coach You On My Proven Passive Income Airbnb N Seller Finance Methods











About:

If you are one my satisfied Fiverr students you know that when you begin testing my methods you QUICKLY realize that my PROVEN methods for acquiring properties work & GET YOU RESULTS FAST.   I know you've had success... Congratulations.  So now you want some follow up, additional help and assistance to land the deal &/or to utilize my Proven templates &/or documents.  So I created this gig to give you access to those valuable resources.  It's been a blessing & I thank you for your trust along the way. 


Now We have more to go so... let's Get It Done!


If you haven't had any of my Training, Coaching or Mentoring in the past Welcome.  If you also are looking to Quickly build or grow a Passive Income Portfolio of $10,000+ per month, without Owning, Without Experience & Without Banks... then contact me before ordering; or



If you want my help, strategies and guidance acquiring property with Seller Finance methods to also create High Cash Flow & Financial Independence for yourself to change your life now, then contact me before ordering.



I "keep it simple", I am here for your "WHY" & to quickly get you results.



Blessings!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jim is Great to work with and truly want to see each of his students succeed! Thanks Jim!

:

FANTASTIC. I'll be hiring again for sure. Great job on delivery.

:

great stuff!

:

Jim is a Great human being and helps you all the way thru the setup and mentoring of your real estate business I would recommend to everyone!

:

Raymond, as I said in my previous review. You're a blessing to work with. You are in the perfect situation. Let go of the things & thoughts that are trying to hold you back. Take hold of the things that are before you and positioned to get you to your goal. True Financial Freedom so you can worry no more about bills while traveling, spending quality time with your family, doing more with your church and growing your other business. 1st) You and your family deserve it... 2nd) You owe it to yourself and your family. Following the model I showed you you should be at $10k/month in 6-8 months without any major financial demand or time demand. However, your first one should be up and running in the next 2 weeks. That's $1,600/mth. I always say keep it simple... Focus on what's before you the rest will come. I'm looking forward to seeing you get this one up and running & getting 16% of that $10k+/mth out of the way. Thank you for your trust and for allowing me to be a part of your future success. I don't take it lightly. Blessings - Jim




No comments:

Post a Comment