Monday, January 20, 2020

Provide 5 Unique And Innovative Business Ideas, Startup Idea











About:

"The inputs provided by the seller towards ideas are mind-blowing! One MUST go for his gig! Anyone who is looking for fresh ideas must definitely approach him. His ideas are worth exploring. With high quality, quick and detailed information he provides he is certainly not to be missed. I am surely going for further gigs. Thank you and God bless!" (iamglad)



Hi, and welcome to my gig. 
I’ll research your target market and come up with 5 unique and innovative business ideas as per your investment, skills, and region. The majority of my ideas are online-based and require the least investment. I have provided ideas from $200 to $10,00,000. So, if you have that much we are good to go.



Creating a business on a unique idea is 90% more successful from the beginning. Just give me a few details and I will do the rest. I had already provided many unique and different business ideas to my clients, and each time I get excited about it all over again!



I never deliver late, I answer quickly to all messages and also make revisions if needed.



Choose one of the packages or contact me with any questions you may have, read FAQ
and together, let's make your new business shine! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I liked 1 of the 5 ideas. The workout of the 1 idea was not very detailed.

:

As I mentioned in my gig description too, that don't expect it as professional business plan in How to start. I also told you let me any of your feedback and I will help you get it resolved. But you didn't asked anything or mentioned anything after delivery.

:

Excellent work..

:

Solid ideas, but nothing outstanding. The plan on how to start lacks a bit of information.

:

I´m happy with the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment