Monday, January 20, 2020

Coach You To Land A Book Agent And Get Published











About:

GET PUBLISHED! The toughest part of getting your book published isn't writing the book. It's banging your head on the wall trying to find a literary agent who will represent you and try to sell your manuscript to an interested publisher! 



Watch this video:  https://youtu.be/Q7CxtnE5JTk



Since few publishers will even consider unsolicited manuscripts from writers (they toss them onto what they call a "slush pile" which they eventually throw in the trash), you MUST first find that elusive agent!



As a successful (and well-known) published American business author (two non-fiction books with two major publishers), I know exactly how to attract U.S. agents and get them fighting to sign you. In fact, my last query attracted 4 agents who wanted to sign me... unheard of! Finding ONE agent is tough enough... getting FOUR drooling to rep you is incredible!



Watch this video:  https://youtu.be/Q7CxtnE5JTk



Choose from 3 service levels and I'll tell you how to do it the right way.



STOP DRIVING YOURSELF INSANE! 
I know how tough it is... I've been through it. Let me help you get your book published. Grab this gig and let's get cracking!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great gig, thanks!

Seller's Response:

It was truly my pleasure assisting you! I hope I can do so again soon! Good luck!

:

Excellent advice on a point-by-point basis. Very pleased.

:

Great writer to work with. A real talent who no doubt will go far as an author... he's already well into the process! Go Max! ;-) A+

:

Professional, timely and great advice and coaching as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment