Monday, January 27, 2020

Make You A Cryptocurrency And Ico Investing God











About:

My name is Adela Skotak, I am an influencer, cryptocurrency investor and an ICO Advisor. I currently work on 5 ICOs in total, some of them still in preliminary stages, one of them being Dench Music ICO cooperating with former VEVO CEO, Erik Huggers, Adam Curry, Chris Brown or Pharrell.



I am an influencer with over 10 000 students on Udemy platform, many courses rated as best-sellers, including my course on ICO Investing with over 3000 students and 4.4/5 rating.



I am a co-founder of www.cryptounlocked.com which is a website focusing on ICO detailed Research, Scoring and ICO pools offers.



Today I found my long lost credentials for Fiverr and I decided to have some fun with the platform that started it all.



I am a serious ICO investor and advisor and I was able to make a significant amount with just 100 EUR initial investment. I am the person that ICOs DM for advice and help, I am the one millionaires schedule calls with just to get insights. But Fiverr is where I started, lets go down the memory lane for couple weeks and offer this gig. Btw my normal rate is 1500$/hour. Not bad for a girl that used to NOT have money for a school bus. :P I can teach you how. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment