Saturday, January 25, 2020

Provide Business Consulting Services











About:

As the founder/owner of an international internet marketing company and also the Business Development and Marketing Manager for a real estate firm that has a portfolio of over 1000 rentals and hundreds of owners/investors, I will help utilize my experience in today's ever changing business market to help you reach your business goals. I will also utilize my skills attained from my Bachelors Degree in Business and Marketing from Oregon State University to assist you. Do you need a soundboard to bounce ideas off of? Would you like help identifying your target market? Struggling in taking you business to the next level and want to know some tools to get you there? Lets get started...



All the best,



Jesse Barnes

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment