Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Coach You On How To Do Local Business Marketing, Local SEO











About:

Hello, my name is Alex Genadinik. There is nothing as effective as getting personalized advice for your unique situation, and this is exactly what you get with this gig. I will talk to you on a video call about SEO, social media marketing and other strategies to promote your business



PERSONALIZED ATTENTION

I will take the time to discuss your business with you on the call, and help you create ideal marketing strategies for your business.



I'VE COACHED OVER 1,000 PEOPLE



Over time, I've coached over 1,000 people who are in a very similar situation to you, so I really know how to help you.



PROVEN STRATEGIES



I am not just a coach, I am first and foremost an entrepreneur. I practice all these marketing strategies myself so you will get strategies that work today.



MISTAKES YOU ARE MAKING:



- Is your current strategy something like this: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Fliers and business cards. Find out why that's likely wrong. 



Go ahead and get my gig and let's get started.









Reviews


:

Thank you Alex!

:

Great call for business improvement and perspective change. Will use again.

:

Alex knows local SEO, there's no doubt about that. We had such a good 15-minute conversation, I bought another one while we were still on Skype!

:

Alex called almost right away after I bought the gig. His information was highly useful and I look forward to continuing to work with him.

:

Excellent service, A1




No comments:

Post a Comment