Sunday, July 26, 2020

Ecommerce Accounting Indian Online Sellers With Tds Gst











About:

To all Online Sellers/E-Commerce Sellers in India (PAN India)



Let us start with some introduction, I am CA Devesh Thakur having experience of more than 9 years in Indian E-Commerce Accounting. I also run a Youtube channel where I regularly post my videos on various e-commerce issues.

https://www.youtube.com/c/cadeveshthakur



Now let's explore the Packages:

Package 1: Where I will manage your 1 Indian Online e-commerce portal like Amazon, Flipkart. Charges here mentioned are for a month. I will provide you monthly accounting for these panels which include:

1. Accounts maintained on Tally ERP9

2. TDS Returns (Preparation of Data for TDS monthly liability) and Quarterly filing of TDS Return

3. GST Returns (Monthly GST return is included in this package) and where the quarterly return is applicable it will be including in that month accounting charges.



Package 2: Where I will manage your 3 Indian Online e-commerce portal like Amazon, Flipkart. Charges here mentioned are for a month and In Package 3: I will manage your 5 Indian Online e-commerce portals.

Revision of TDS return and GST Return will cost you $5 extra.

Reviews


: : : : :





Ecommerce Accounting Indian Online Sellers With Tds Gst

2 comments:

  1. Really, this is very important information which is shared by you. This info is meaningful and important for everyone to increase our knowledge about it. Always keep sharing this kind of info. Thank you. Read more info about Ecommerce Accounting Service In Uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.sales tax compliance outsourcing india

    ReplyDelete