Thursday, January 16, 2020

Build Or Revise Your Resume To Get You Hired











About:

What will I be bringing to the table?

  • Countless years of experience hiring for Fortune 500 companies
  • Education and certifications galore
  • Training I have received from flying from both sides of the country


KNOW what it takes for you to catch the eye of the Hiring Manager and GET YOU HIRED!



For only $5, I will:



  • Build your resume from scratch and offer TWO revisions within  24 hours of the first time I return it to you. 


OR



  • Review and revise your resume that you currently have and offer TWO revisions within 24 hours of the first time I return it to you.


What are you waiting for?! Get HIRED today!

By accepting this gig, you understand that I cannot guarantee you will be hired...just drastically improve your chances.

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment