Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Help You To Accelerate Your Small Business











About:

As your Entrepreneur in Residence, I will provide tactical in real time feedback to support your company's priorities. Whether it be the acceleration of your small business into new markets, to contend with challenging situations, its digital transformation to raise new venture capital to fund your growth plans, or to prepare your SME for an exit, you can count on me to give you actionable, market-specific feedback that sets you up for success.

Why me?

As a venture builder, I am actively involved in the international start-up community as an Angel, Non-Executive Director, and Board Advisor.

Through my angel investments, as General Partner of r3i Ventures, and Board Advisory and Partnership with Raiven Capital, I am actively engaged in pioneering new technologies across the Sustainable Energy, Robotics, and Automation, Smart city, Mobile Gaming, Biotech, Agtech, MedTech, FinTech, SaaS and e-commerce sectors. I bring deep domain experience built over 25 years to the table.

All interviews will be conducted by zoom. A summary of the discussion points and key action items will be shared following each assignment.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment