Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Help Fix Your Google Spreadsheet Problems











About:

Google spreadsheet is a very powerful tool if used right. I can create simple to use and unique spreadsheets to help any business organize their data. Being able to collect data and tell a story is what I love to do. Being in the finance industry and working as a data analyst I want to share my skill set to help businesses grow and expand.



Please send me a message prior to placing an order to ensure I can both meet and exceed your expectations!



To make any company grow and scale you need to be efficient. I'm able to automate daily tasks or reporting on my end to make your life or business easier. Therefore you can focus on what you do best and not waste time on the manual processes or reporting or inputting data.



Lets work together and I can help automate your day to day responsibilities.

Blow are just some of the things I can do which are helpful for many businesses bring to the next level.



  • Pivot Tables
  • Graphs and Charts
  • Connecting Multiple Spreadsheets
  • Dashboard & KPIs
  • Reporting / Data Analysis
  • Logic Formulas

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, very quick and professional help with my google spreadsheet :)

:

Great experience as always!

:

excellent communication and service!

:

I needed to fix a spreadsheet and Kevin did a great job at a fantastic price.

:

Perfect. Understood my requirements and produced exactly what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment