Thursday, June 4, 2020

Coach You On Management, Leadership Or Business











About:

Hi there,



My name is Alex and I am a certified project manager, strategic planning professional and have been a Senior Manager for the last 2 years.



My coaching will greatly improve your team and company. My focus in consulting with business owners all around the world is on team, strategic planning, and leadership challenges as well as Integrated Business Planning.



I've held workshops and am familiar with workflows in different businesses 


My goal and passion is to help you and your company operate as effectively and efficiently as possible! 


Each person and business have different needs.  You will receive what I perceive to be the best information you may need to move forward; which could be anything from, but not specific to, an analysis, strategic plans, marketing, sales and more.



If you have any questions just drop me a message,



All the best,



Alex

Reviews


:

My 3rd session with Alex. This time focusing on my leadership and management styles to help me with my business and blimey it was great. He really explained things well and motivated me to make sure my business is a success. Highly recommended

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment