Saturday, June 20, 2020

Coach You On How To Start , Systemise Or Grow Your Business











About:

Hi, I am Aggie, I am a UK based professional, with experience of career development in a corporate environment and starting a business.

I am passionate about helping other entrepreneurs navigate their way through business. From coaching on starting business to how to scale a growing business.

I will help you with every aspect of your business and advise you on how to best achieve your goals. 

Running a business can be lonely and will also have its ups and downs. 

I can offer you either one time coaching or an ongoing consultancy, advising on the areas that you feel you need additional input 

If you have a passion/an idea that you’re ready to pursue and want support along the way.  Alternatively you’re already trading and are ready to ramp up your business so that it continues to grow month on month.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment