Friday, June 26, 2020

Help Develop A Customer Acquisition Strategy











About:

Too often, I see clients with a great idea and a lot of heart, but lack of clarity in how to attract and engage their customers.  I would love to help you build a complete flow to attract leads and turn them into not only customers, but champions for your brand.  



Note.  This is focused on strategy and helping you establish a clear customer journey, so you can optimize the time you spend building your business.  This is not creating content.  



Must be willing to think outside of the box.  My special niche is small businesses in the eco-inspired space.  



Please reach out prior to placing order, to ensure we are on the same page and that I will be able to meet or exceed your expectations. Many of my clients are overwhelmed entrepreneurs and the last thing I want to do is waste your time, so reach out and I promise I'll respond quickly.  



Thanks! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much , great help .

:

She was exceedingly knowledgable about the subject at hand.

:

I'm blown away with the amount of thought and detail that she put into a small project. I will seek to use her for more!

:

I have a small business and my guy gets tired of listening to my woes. This was such a great opportunity to bounce your deals around with someone who really “gets” business. Heather has a really out-of-the-box approach and had some really great ideas and was able to also help improve the messaging on my website. Will totally use her again.

:

Wow - Heather is incredible. She was very timely, polite, asked great questions to truly understand the goal of the survey, and gave me incredible edits and thoughts to my business plan and survey. Thank you so much!







Help Develop A Customer Acquisition Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment