Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Provide Public Relations Consultation











About:

Are you a sales marketer, CEO, Executive or an entrepreneur looking out for PR consultation?

You are at the right place. Let me help you take your public relations efforts to the next level and generate massive buzz for your business. 

For only $5 I will answer all your PR related questions in a Word File submitted to me.

For only $30 I will answer all the queries and offer recommendations on the current and future projects.

For only $70 I will take over whole control of your PR strategies and projects for one month and generate massive Buzz.

Extra offers include:

Press release

Written speeches

Editing scripts Radio/Phone/Video interviews on TV shows

Organizing events for your company

Develop Promotional Strategies

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment