Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Be Your Personal Business Advisor











About:

Hi


welcome to my gig



I am an Indian entrepreneur running my own institute business successfully from last 10 years. My experience can help others. It doesn't matter where you are living. My tips are useful for every small business any corner of the world.


I have completed my 10,000 women online course with 100% grade which is conducted by Goldman Sachs and Coursera. It is a spical course for women entrepreneurs. 



My guidance is specially for:


  • How to start a small business in low budget
  • how to manage a office without hiring a place
  • How to appoint staff without salary
  • Marketing strategy in low budget
  • How to create a network with customers
  • Who are  your customers
  • Offers and discount strategy
  • Manage your cash and accounts
  • Event strategy for marketing
  • How to use social media for your business
  • and many more......


You can contect me To get a Solid Business Plan for your investers. I can write a powerful business plan for your business or investers







I am not a consultant or online advisor, I am part of your business in every step.   



I will send my tips in a MS Word Dominant or PowerPoint presentation form. so you can easily read it and follow it.






Thanks











Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment