Monday, June 1, 2020

Chat Into Your Customer Service











About:

Do your customers always ask when they chat in to your Customer Service team if they are robots? Do they complain about your agents not listening or showing how to care? 

Do you ever hear that your team sounds like they are from another country?



I have been in the Customer Service industry for 10 years, where we've won many many awards. My latest position I ran a Live Chat Department for a very large online retail company. I have a full understanding of what should be said in a chat, how you can execute personality, empathy, and making sure the customer knows you understand their issue.  



Let me chat with some of your agents pretending to be a customer and I will provide you feedback from the customer aspect and from someone who knows the Chat Business. Get your NPS to above goal, it's all about how you treat the situation and customer. Let me provide you feedback with a different view! 



I will give you full written feedback on my chat experience with your team. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment