Friday, June 5, 2020

Help You Start Business In Croatia











About:

I am a very adaptable person, with very strong organizational and managing capabilities and skills.  I have a high level of education – to post-graduate level – and I also have a wide breadth of experience in both the private and public sector as well as in the charitable sector.  I worked in different areas (journalism, NGO, politics, tourism) and I am capable of sharing my knowledge and applying my experience to problem-solving situations.

I consider myself to be well-exposed to different sectors of work.  Having had the experience of working with NGOs, as well as holding a political position, I have gained a lot in my understanding of the socio-economic system and its possibilities. I can add extra value to your team with my insight,  including strong advocacy and negotiation skills, and a solid understanding of how institutions in Croatia operate.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always, very professional.

Seller's Response:

Yaseralmahnash is great to communicate with and realistic on expectations. I recommend cooperation.

Seller's Response:

Very professional service and communications. Great result and will order again.

:

Thank you for the order and great experience.

:

Very quick and efficient. Went above what was requested to find out answers and help facilitate the process!




No comments:

Post a Comment