Friday, June 19, 2020

Financial Accounting,Financial Statements And Analysis











About:

I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting option.I am highly hardworking, focused and flexible.I have a working experience of over 5 years with different firms and I have expertise to fully deliver the following services to my clients;



Monthly, Quarterly, Semi- Annual and Annual Financial Statements including;

  • Balance Sheet
  • Profit and Loss Statement
  • Trial Balance
  • Cash Flow Statement
  • General Ledger
  • Preparation of journal entries

  • Income statement
  • Statement of Financial Position
  • Variance Analysis
  • Account Reconciliation

  • Business Valuation
  • Corrections or Amendments of your existing balance sheet and PL


Application of relevant accounting standards will  always be taken care of.



Enjoy 100% Money Back Guarantee!


For custom orders visit my inbox

Cheers and happy buying!

Reviews


:

Another great experience! Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed.

:

Great work

:

a plus awesome

:

manyolotolbert is an expert in his field. Expedia and excellent work out thick quick turnaround very knowledgeable and very helpful I was very satisfied with the work that he did for me and I would recommend his services.

:

This gig came last minute but he made it happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment