Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Provide Desktop Quickbooks Bookkeeping Services











About:

As a full-time freelancer, I am a Professional accountant. I have Master Degree in Accounting & Finance  and  4 years of experience working as Bookkeeper..



I provide a wide range of a services related to the bookkeeping & accounting:



Currently I am serving my clients with following responsibilities:



  ➽ Setting New Company & Managing Chart of Accounts 

  ➽ Create Invoice & Bill 

  ➽ Inventory Assembly, Sub-assemblies, Pending Builds

  ➽ Maintaining Account Receivables & Payable 

  ➽ Reconciliation of accounts

  ➽ Financial Statements, 

  ➽ Advance Complex Excel Modelling Assignments 

  ➽ Converting from One Software to Another 



THE MINIMUM I NEED FOR WORK IS ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTS-BANK AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS, INVOICES, RECEIPTS, BILLS...



DO NOT SEND ME ORDER, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PROVIDE ME ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE.



Why you hire me
  • Accuracy and efficiency
  • 24/7 hours response
  • I'll start right after you hire me 
  • Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction 
  • Money back guarantee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aqeel is outstanding!

Seller's Response:

Quickbooks Pro. He helped me my audit.

Seller's Response:

It was great working with Aqeel and I will definitely work with him again.

:

Thanks

:

Created a new company file using QuickBooks using pdf files. Efficient and hard worker. Will use him to maintain my books.




No comments:

Post a Comment