Saturday, June 6, 2020

Help You Negotiate A Specific Deal Or Contract











About:

Hello! I am Ciprian​! A person like you, with good and bad, with achievements and failures, and with a great experience in business and life. Do not be shy, share with me what bothers you. Most likely I was there already and I tell you how to overcome the current situation.



Do you need to negotiate better your contract? Do you feel there is something you want to get from the deal that it is important for you? Or better commercial conditions?

I will help you with this by establishing 3 types of listening sessions, as per your choice:

- audio call, where we can just hear each other

- video call, where only you can see me and I just hear you

- video call where we can see and hear each other



Once you book a listening session with me, you will propose a timing for the next 7 days, mentioning the time zone you are, so I can just adjust my schedule properly. 



At the scheduled timing, you need just to have a good internet connection, because we will speak over Skype Zoom or over another platform for such discussions.  You will get in advance a link, where you just need to click at the agreed timing, and we will be together.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment