Friday, June 5, 2020

Help You Perfect Your MBA Or Grad School Application











About:

I will help you start, continue, or complete your MBA application. We can review your resume and essays, prepare you for your interviews, or talk about the story that you want to tell throughout your MBA application. 



I have an MBA roadmap that can be used to plan your entire MBA journey and make sure that you are considering all important factors and covering all potential gaps in your application.



Services provided:

GMAT Advice

Business School selection

Interview prep

Resume review

Essay review

MBA story creation

Reviews


:

Great help! Certainly opened my eyes to whats important in my application

:

Good experience!

:

Dennis was fantastic to work with. He really invested the time to get to know me and was extremely knowledgeable about top MBA programs. He helped me think through which programs were the best fit for me personally and professionally and then helped me craft my "story." Beyond the story itself, his input was invaluable on potential essay topics and flow and on what to highlight in the interview. I applied to the Kellogg and Booth MBA programs with his help.

:

I am in the MBA application process at Kellogg, Stern, Ross, and McDonough and needed another set of my eyes on all of my application components. I have spoken and hired other MBA consultants that were highly ranked on Poets & Quants, but I did not find whom I hired to be as useful as Dennis. He reviewed my resume, develop my story, recommended schools, helped write essays, letters of recommendation support, interview support, and general career counsel post-MBA. He stood out more than the other consultants because of his ability to best craft my story, knowledge on what B-schools are looking for, flexibility, and how much he cared about my career development. He made the process personal.

:


4 comments:

  1. To get admission in one's dream college whether it is MBA or any other course, is not easy. It takes lots of efforts. Every university and college has different criteria for the admission like few give priority to a good score in entrance exams or some other general examas like GMAT, GRE etc, job experience criteria is also there at many places. As you discussed here about resume and essays that is another measure of many business schools to evaluate MBA aspirants that whether they are fit for admission or not. Here I would like to share a quality blog that shares tips for taking admission in top ranking universities in Singapore. Such information is very significant for many students to prepare well. Thanks for sharing such a helpful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Applying to business school is an exciting journey that can lead to a successful and fulfilling career. It's also a long, stressful process that involves writing dozens of essays, taking time off from work, and navigating the tricky terrain of recommendations. I will get my admission essay written from https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/admission-essay-writing-services website because one of my friends got his from it and he is now studying MBA.

    ReplyDelete