Monday, June 1, 2020

Train You On Using Moodle For Your Courses











About:

I have 15 years' experience in Moodle. I am a training designer with significant training experience. 



We will have a Zoom meeting which we can record for you to watch again. I will show you how to do the basic tasks you need to do on moodle. 



Perfect for people who need help to:



-Run their site

-Create courses

-Create and enroll users

-Manage users

-Back up

-Create activities

-Add plugins



I do the training on my Moodle or yours. If you need Moodle installed, contact me. 



All sessions are 45 mins. Cancellation or rescheduling is NOT allowed 72 hours before the appointment. You must be on time for your appointment. If you are late, the session will begin and you will receive a recording. 



Reviews


:

She was great to work with. Very responsive and was willing to work with my requirements which were outside the scope of her normal work.

:

Sam gave me 1 on 1 training via zoom then sent me the recording so that I can refer back to our training, very knowledgeable. very easy to work with!

:

Sam is very clear in her delivery, very systematic, and easy to understand. The best thing is she has recorded the training and I can always watch the video any time I want.

:

Second order back to back and Ian very pleased with the training...will be doing business again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment