Monday, June 1, 2020

Transform Your Voice In 6 Weeks











About:

Transform your voice!



  • You could be in business, with a need to pitch your product more effectively.
  • You may need to speak more clearly, add volume, change tone, or communicate better.
  • You may need to teach, make presentations, lectures, podcasts or youtube videos.
  • You may wish to train your voice for personal reasons.


This premium package provides a fully comprehensive approach to achieving your goals.



Step 1: Send me a video, including a brief intro to outline your goals and expectations from voice training.



Step 2: Send me a 1-min video of a presentation, podcast, youtube video, speech or simply read a paragraph from a book.



Step 3: I will send a video response and PDF, outlining the areas appropriate for your goals. Together, we make a plan for the next 6 weeks and choose a time for our 1/2hr 1-2-1 sessions.



Step 4: I will check your current knowledge about the voice.



Step 5: We meet once a week to train your voice according to our plan. I send you the recorded sessions to practice as homework.



Step 6: Final Assessment of your new speech voice in respect of your initial goals. Record a final video and I will finish up with one video of advice for future maintenance.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Half way through the course there is definitely a noticeable change in my voice

Seller's Response:

Great tips for my voice. I appreciate your help.

:

Ben is really moving me up!!!

:

This is one of the very best gigs on Fiverr! The seller is very knowledgeable, proficient and patient.

:

Wonderful to work with you. A committed and driven customer with an important goal in mind. Looking forward to working with you more.




No comments:

Post a Comment