Friday, February 21, 2020

Develop A Nonprofit Program With Measurable Social Good Outcomes











About:

I'm so glad you stopped by. Welcome!

Many ideas are conceived but only a few are born. If you have a social good idea you've conceived for a while now, I can work with you to birth it. 

If you let me, I will transform your terrific idea to a program plan that you can implement to deliver positive social change outcomes. You can also use elements of the plan I'll develop to write your next grant proposal.   

With this Gig, you get a complete evidence-based program/project with the following elements:

  • Organizational Vision, Mission, Values
  • Problem Statement/ needs/assets assessment 
  • Program Goals & Objectives
  • Program Logic Model
  • Action/Implementation plan
  • Budget
  • Evaluation Plan     

Think of me as the nurses, doctor, or midwife that is here to help you birth the idea for positive social change you've nurtured for a long time. 

I can't wait to help you. 

NOTE: The pricing listed on this gig is an invite price. Actual pricing will depend on the scope of your project. So, before you place an order, please chat me up or get on my calendar to talk here... www.emelconsulting.com 

Cheers!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment