Monday, February 24, 2020

Send You Tips On Landing The Interview And More











About:

This gig is all about getting the call back, being prepared in the interview, and getting the salary package you deserve! 



In the basic package of this gig, I will send you my e-book detailing some reasons recruiters are not calling you back. After 15 years as a recruiter, I have a TON of insight into why certain applicants are passed over. This booklet will share with you those reasons and what you can do to get yourself out of the "No" pile!



The standard and premium packages include adds on to the e-book, including interview tips (both for what you can expect to be asked and what you SHOULD ask),  and the salary negotiation templates, which is a packet of 4 template letters that you can fill in the detail for when negotiating your perfect offer!!! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’ve researched this process for years, but Charmaine has provided tips and carefully worded emails that give me more confidence than I’ve ever had. I feel ready to take my career to the next level. Thanks, Charmaine!

:

Excellent work as always, high quality results and always answer my questions or revision it when requested.

:

Highly recommended.

:

Thank you

:

Great document with wonderful tips!




No comments:

Post a Comment