Sunday, February 23, 2020

Provide Listing Of Non Patented Products To Sell On Amazon











About:

Hello amazon sellers!

I have taken this service at demand of buyers who are confused to decide which product they should sell, so they can gain maximum profitability without any patent issue.

I will provide  you products which  have  minimum selling price  more than  4X of buying price of alibaba .

 This is common issue with online sellers ; if they want to sell a patented product they can’t sell it or if they sell it they are under fear of delisting product from amazon or get blocked permanently by amazon.

 So I will provide you products with concrete proof of nonexistence of patents with detailed search report, you don't need to scroll websites to decide what to sell . You just need to order a gig and I will provide you listing of products which are not patented and safe to sell .

I appreciate bulk orders also I will provide discount for them. Contact me.

 i maintain privacy and i won't provide any product which is suggested by another buyer in this  gig or another patent search gig .

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Seller delivered as promised.

:

good work lots of info

:

Supplier provided product as promised.

:

Awesome person to work with, I am very happy with his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment