Monday, February 24, 2020

Review Your Ico Whitepaper











About:

Looking for a second opinion from an outsiders perspective?



As a crypto blogger, investor and enthusiasts, I am familiar with the current landscape within the Cryptosphere.  I will give you my honest review of your ICO white paper.  I can also assist in suggesting specific changes in the white paper and partial rewriting within reason.



Max length: 1,500 words  (You can purchase "Long white paper" extra gig for papers that are longer than 1,500 words)



Please contact me with details of your project prior to placing an order.  I am not interested in reviewing or rewriting any ICO projects that are scams, ponzi schemes or uses unethical marketing practices. So only serious ICOs with intentions of launching successful long lasting projects please.



Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding job and good honest feedback and suggestions for our Whitepaper.

Seller's Response:

excellent work

:

Sound recommendations. Fast delivery

:

Pleasure working with!

:

It was great




No comments:

Post a Comment