Saturday, February 29, 2020

Help You Find A Startup Cofounder Or A Business Partner











About:

I'll help you tailor your message, come up with a partner search strategy and publish it on 3-4 popular message boards for entrepreneurs and marketers. I will also share my tips and provide you a list of resources that I successfully used in my past projects. I have a technology and business background with more than 15 years of experience in different domains as a business architect, marketer, tech lead, working with startups and established companies on both East and West coasts. 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

very hard working

:

Great work. On time and very professional. Thanks.

:

good work thank you

:

Very good job, we will work together again.

:

Michael was very helpful. I will definitely use him again. Very good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment