Monday, February 24, 2020

Be An Exclusive Business Personal Goals Achiever Accountability Partner











About:

Hi, :) We all have personal & professional goals! :) Count on me to attain goals 200%. I can assist you, motivate you, plan the goal setting, plus hold you accountable to attain goals. I will encourage u to complete all your tasks all in time. Compliment you for completing. Persuade you to do incomplete tasks. I will keep reminding you important tasks when required and follow them. Like one family member & a life coach, if I don't hear from you, I will be a concerned entity forever.... Offer encouragement & feed-backs I have been imparting training's,counseling for past 30 yrs. Been accountability partner Internationally for various global clients & companies with excellent results Rest Assured you will be happy! Contact me today to see how we can work together to help you achieve 200% goals or even more. Transforming lives for better via mind state activities, meditation, confidence building,counseling, planning etc..I look forward to working together with you. Do contact me before ordering. :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is a great help. I recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks Timmy!

Seller's Response:

thank you for your help

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your review Dan!

:

Great ideas , looking forward to our next chat Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment