Thursday, February 27, 2020

Help You Or Your Team Close A Big Deal











About:

I have over 15 years experience selling various models and training sales employees in the US. I have supported corporate sales and grown small business/entrepreneur led sales teams to multi-million dollar producers.



I can support you with:

  • Closing conversations
  • Objections
  • Presentations
  • Speech and pitch writing
And more!



US Based 



If you need a service that isn’t listed above, shoot me a message and let’s discuss. I’m happy to take custom orders.





  • For $10 you get:
      A 10 minute phone/skype/zoom consultation

      100 word email based on call

  • For $60 you get:
     1 hour phone, zoom, or Skype consultation

     Team and pitch report (up to 500 words)

  • For $100 you get:
     2 hours of customized sales training

     Reports for each call based on needs



Please message me before placing your order.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment