Monday, February 24, 2020

Allow You To Pick My Brain For 15 Mins











About:

This gig is for entrepreneurs, authors, coaches, online or offline or would be entrepreneurs. If you are stagnant or don't know how or where to start and need advice and lessons learned from someone with experience, this is the gig for you!

15 mins will allow you to tell me about your business and what you want to achieve and you will get the advice needed to move forward. Implementation will be your responsibility; however, you are free to reach out to me should you need assistance with implementing the ideas suggested or you are free to choose from one of my gigs or request a custom order. 

I look forward to assisting you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Corine cleared up a number of important technical issues with my site and I thoroughly recommend her services.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the kind review and 5 stars. It was a pleasure working with you!

:

Corinne is amazing! Work with her. Build your business with her. . . Corinne is thourough and knows the steps that you need to do, she can cut through the crazy of building online, and make it happen. XXX Cielo

:

Thank you Cieolyn! You're wonderful person and great spirit to work with I look forward to seeing great, consistent and expanding results in your near future. Believe and have faith!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment