Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Write Perfect Sponsorship Proposals











About:

Kindly Please Contact me Before Ordering, in order to ensure a clear understanding of your needs! Don't order before contacting me, I want to understand COMPLETELY what you want in order to deliver you 100% satisfaction! 



Do you have an event and you want sponsors to fund it?

Are you interested to pursue your investor with a well-designed sponsorship proposal? 

Look nowhere, because I can design one for you! 



I can professionally write and design the best sponsorship proposal or/and letter for you to any event/club/person/professional work.

                                                                                     

My SERVICES INCLUDES:

  1. Sponsorship Letter,
  2. About Company/You,
  3. About Event,
  4. Why Sponsor,
  5. Media Coverage,
  6. Sponsorship Package
  7. Contract Form, and
  8. Payment Form.


(Custom Services are also available and a sample of custom is attached in the gig) 

100% satisfaction guaranteed!!



Thanks for reading!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for a quick response. You are really good my friend. I definitely would recommend.

:

It was really good to work for you. Best of luck for your upcoming event.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment