Friday, February 21, 2020

Show How To Make 10,000 Dollars Or More Reselling Sneakers











About:

 I will give you the top tips and tricks to make THOUSANDS in you first month. Including market research. How to advertise your instagram account and grown followers and potential buyers. I will show you what to buy, when to buy and how to flip for a 20% profit per item. Lets say you buy a pair of shoes for $1000 I guarantee with my formula you can sell it for at least $1200! Thats $200 going into YOUR pocket. With ONE pair of shoes! I have a mass amount of experience using sneaker/clothing bots and will tell you the in's and out's of necessities needed to increase profits and success. I can help you setup your sneaker/clothing bot to its maximum potential with the Standard Package! Thing about getting MULTIPLE $1,000 pairs of shoes at $160 a pop! If you choose my Premium Package I will manage your social media to increase insights and active followers, this will increase potential sales and let you network to different people outside of the reselling community.

Reviews


:

Headforhype is very knowledgeable, professional. This gig worked out as advertised and I would definitely recommend and do business with this seller again.

:

Good information

:

Good communication, great info

:

Great person and great helper.

:

Answered my questions in detail and gave me great recourses for flips




No comments:

Post a Comment