Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Be Your Tech Startup Consultant For International Business











About:

Save your time and money by Startup Coaching & Consulting. 

90% of startups fail. I will mentor you to get into this 10% group of success Startups. 

Need help growing your tech business idea or tech startup? Then this packet is for you.



I am Javier, and I have been developing business and sales at cyber security startups vendors since 2014.



HOW CAN I HELP YOU?



GO TO MARKET CONSULTING
I will guide you through the steps of writing company mission, target customers, setting sales and marketing goals and plans.


INTERNATIONAL SCALE UP CONSULTING
From Local to Global. How to scale up your startup to the International Market: Step by Step


BUSINESS COACHING
Coaching starts by declaring powerful future. Let me help you realize your business goals and achieve your goals.


LEADERSHIP COACHING
From Management to Leadership. I will guide and coach you as a new leader for your startup and people.


BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING


SALES TRAINING



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for putting us on the right path :D

Seller's Response:

I am so happy and proud that I could help you so much with your business. Very professional and self-learning person, I am very happy to keep helping you. Thank you for everything!

Seller's Response:

He’s very talented. He’s very brilliant and helped me a lot with my tech startup. He’s an I.T expert. I highly recommend him.

:

Thank you once again for everything and I am so happy to help you to make your dreams true :) You are in the good path and you will achieve your good heart target =)

:

He is a really good guy and will put in a lot of effort to make sure you are happy. I think he really cares that you walk away with value. Recommended.




1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.Market Evaluation Consulting Edmonton

    ReplyDelete