Monday, February 24, 2020

Write A 500 Word Business Article Or Blog In 1 Day











About:

You need a business article, like... yesterday?



Perfect.



I'm going to deliver a 500 word article to you in 1 day. 



I work best under pressure, so your problem is my solution.



I will do research, writing, editing for you and send you the complete article in 1 day.



Options for revisions and increased words are available!



Looking forward to working with you! 



P.S. my articles are a conversational listicle, and I'm great at how-to/instructional articles! If you need something a little different, I am versatile and can do custom orders as well!



Take a look at my previous client work samples in the gig photos above. If you like what you see, message me today!



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super fast turn around with research done on his end. I will be coming back to him for more projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

You'll love working with this seller. They're amazing and very easy to edit as their grammar is high level. #hardlyanyredinkneeded

Seller's Response:

Thank you Tasha!

Seller's Response:

I've worked with this seller multiple times and he is the secret sauce. He does his research, and voices it well in a good flow and understanding. And for long form content that is talent that is hard to find.




No comments:

Post a Comment