Friday, December 4, 2020

Teach You A Full Vocal Warm Up











About:

Nervous about your upcoming speaking engagement? 

A Vocal Warm up gives you the tools to deal with nerves, gives you confidence and charisma, and makes your presence magnetic. 



We will spend 45 minutes on zoom warming up and working on your voice:



1. connecting you to your voice

2. creating rich melodious resonance

3. removing emotional and physical blocks inhibiting you from fully expressing yourself



Looking forward to working with you!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So I just loved this! I wish I had done this training earlier in my acting life. Thank you so much Nicolette! Communication was great and I will be booking this class before every audition! I booked this gig to improve my voice for acting work.

:

Thanks Samantha! You’re going to hit your audition out of the park!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment