Thursday, February 27, 2020

Show You Why Your Website Copy And Design Suck And Help You Fix It











About:

You have a web-site, but it's missing that "oomph" factor.



You ask yourself, "how can I make it better?" but you're just so used to looking at it, that you don't even know ...



That's where I come in. I've consulted dozens of businesses and Internet marketers on how their web-site can be improved.



For just $20, I will send you a personalized report, along with graphics, showing you your site's flaws, AND options on what you can do to fix it.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent. I can tell the seller took his time to thoroughly examine the website, pointing out many errors I failed to notice. Making the recommended changes will help my website look more professional. Highly recommend.

:

This seller was great. Much appreciated.

:

Very fast and professional. Thank you.

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

The feedback I was provided with was valuable and helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment